Customer Service Manager
Position available for CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER – based from our Motherwell office in central Scotland.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager with knowledge of the Service Sector?
Experience in CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Systems or TECS market would be beneficial and this is an exciting opportunity for the right person with “passion for the client” to join our rapidly expanding company. You’ll be based from our Motherwell office in North Lanarkshire but be responsible to our company wide client base throughout Scotland and north of England.
We provide services in the Fire detection, Security systems and Technology Enabled Care Systems across the public and private sectors and are a quickly established major player. Providing design, supply and installation of the latest technology to ensure our client experience is of the highest standard, we are proud partners of some of the top innovators in this sector whilst also being accredited to the highest standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will serve as the key interface between our client base and the Company helping to ensure the best of experience for all parties.
- Take ownership of any customer issues and work closely with the senior team to ensure all objectives are met.
- Help co-ordinate internal company services
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
- Have the ability to work alone or as part of our experienced team
- To help lead, define and implement an excellent customer experience from start to finish ensuring “right first time”.
- Technical knowledge of our systems is beneficial but not essential.
- Customer Service Skills – 5 years
- Management Skills – 5 years
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to plan your own workload
- Mobile Phone, and Laptop will be provided.
- You’ll be expected to undertake site visits to customer premises
For the right Customer Service Manager this is an excellent opportunity to join a new, fast-growing UK owned ambitious company.
This role will be interesting and challenging and you will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director
Interested? Please see our vacancies below or respond to email@example.com