Multi-Disciplined Service Engineer
POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A MULTI-DISCIPLINED ENGINEER – FIELD BASED IN SCOTLAND
Are you a Service Engineer from a CCTV, Fire or Intruder Alarm background? This is an exciting opportunity for the right, passionate Service Engineer to join our rapidly expanding company based in Motherwell. We are a Specialist Fire, Security & TECS provider of critical services to public and private sectors. We are a quickly established major player, striving to adopt the latest technology, which means that every piece of work will be done to the highest standard and you will be able to constantly develop your skills, training opportunities will be available. We are proud accreditors of BAFE.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Service and maintenance of; Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder, CCTV and Warden Call
- On-Call rota
- Covering Scotland and North of England
- Working on Commercial/Domestic settings, knowledge or experience with Honeywell GENT, AICO, C-TEC, Paxton, Texecom, Galaxy Panels, Tynetec/Tunstall Systems
- 3+ years’ experience within the Fire & Security industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- 17th or 18th Edition can be a bonus
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to plan your own workload
- Full UK Driving License Benefits
- Company vehicle: – Van + Fuel card
- Mobile Phone/PDA, Laptop, Uniform will be provided
The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the core systems within the Fire Industry and beyond. The candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and is expected to be able to manage his/her own diary in a fast-paced environment. This role will be supporting the service and maintenance team.
For the right Fire Industry Professional there is an excellent opportunity to join a new, fast-growing UK owned company that is moving forward and developing, working in a very well managed and organised department. This role will be interesting and challenging, for the right candidate.
- Company Car/Van
- Uniform supplied
- Regular engineer meetings and industry training
- Annual Leave which increases with Service
- Potential for future promotion
- Competitive Salary earning Potential with O/T and call out available
For the right Service/Maintenance Engineer Apprentice this is an excellent opportunity to join a new, fast-growing UK owned company that is moving forward and developing, working in a very well managed and organised department. This role will be interesting, challenging and advancing in securing your own future.
Interested? Please see our vacancies below or respond to firstname.lastname@example.org