Great opportunity for an experienced Sales & Marketing co-ordinator looking to challenge themselves and prove how invaluable they can be.
You probably know what it will take but in short we need someone confident in their own ability to work directly with the Sales & Marketing Director as part of an ambitious team focused on business growth.
Key areas will be:
- Co-Ordination of the Sales & Marketing Team / Function.
- Projects/Event Management and meeting arrangements
- Marketing Materials management
- Support Exhibitions with logistics for marketing materials
Your job will probably be 80% desk bound; 20% client facing; including:
- Follow up on sales opportunities
- Daily support and co-ordination of the order book, quotation output and pipeline reporting.
- Identify, research and engage with decision-makers to generate new sales leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and current/lapsed customers
- Support the Sales Director across the board
You’ll be a great communicator, have an entrepreneurial outlook and be a self starter.
This position comes as a result of 4 key players in a major front-line Fire, Security & Technology Enabled Care Systems organisation carrying out a swift and decisive MBO to take control of their futures and create a company that fills a void in the sector and build something that everyone can be proud of and have an investment in.
You’ll be in at the start and have a big part to play in the future. Get on board by getting in touch with introductory letter and CV please. But be quick.